On initial opening of your Skrill account we would highly recommend you to verify your Skrill account immediately. Whilst you can still use the Skrill money transfer service with full functionality, your ewallet transaction and deposit limits will not be completely removed until the Skrill verification requirements, have been met.
Additionally, if you are transferring funds to meet the next threshold of a VIP membership level you will not face any interruptions to the flow of funds to and from your Skrill account if you are a verified member.
Whilst you will still earn full eWalletBooster cashback from an unverified account, in order to take advantage of our exclusive Bronze VIP upgrade you will to verify your Skrill account.
Please note if you already have a verified Neteller account, your Skrill account should be automatically verified when you sign-up, regardless of whether you are an eWalletBooster customer or not as both companies are operated by the same parent company Paysafe Group Ltd so they already have your details on record.
How to verify my Skrill account?
Please follow the easy steps below to verify your Skrill account.
The Skrill verification process is easy and fast. All you need to complete the process is either a well- established and verifiable Facebook account for Facebook verification or have valid photo ID and address documents ready before you begin the process.
- One you are logged in to your Skrill account you will be alerted to the fact that you need to verify your account by a message at the top of the screen.
- To begin the process of verifying your account, click on the verify your identity button. You will then be taken through to the verification interface.
- Depending on your country, you will then be asked whether you want to verify your account with Facebook. By clicking “Verify with Facebook” you are giving explicit consent for Skrill to access and process your registered personal information for purposes of Identity Verification. Identity verification via Social Media is based on automated decision-making algorithms applied by Hello Soda on behalf of Skrill.
- If you cannot verify your Skrill account via Facebook, you can choose to verify your account via the traditional method of providing evidence of your proof of ID and address
- At this stage you can choose whether to download the Skrill app to complete verification there or continue with the verification online.
- After submitting your documents, you should be verified within a few hours.
Skrill identity verification
To verify your identity, you can upload either your passport, driving licence or identity card. The images you upload must be clear and show all 4 corners of the document.
Skrill address verification
To verify your address, you will need to provide proof of address which can be a bank statement, utility bill or another official document. The date of issue on the statement must not be older than 90 days. Once again, the images you upload must be clear and show all 4 corners of the document.
Skrill Application Form
Use the form below to submit your application to join our cashback program and get a free Bronze VIP upgrade.
This field is required
This field is required
Optional. (only enter if different from above)
Your Skrill & eWalletBooster Benefits
Instant VIP Bronze Status
Fast Track Verification
Average of 0.55% Cashback From Us
$20 eWalletBooster Sign Up Bonus
€100 Skrill Sign Up Bonus
Regular eWalletBooster Promos
Additional Skrill VIP Rewards
Personalised Support & Care